Thursday, June 27, 2013

Texas Bound!!!

             I am so excited because I am leaving for San Antonio, Texas tomorrow! I am also going for a very special reason! I am part of the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod(LCMS) and every 3 years they have a HUGE National Youth Gathering! I went to the last one and it truly had such a big impact on me and led to so many great things!


               This is one is going to be so different but for the better because I have a lot more reasons to be excited for it and I will get to see a lot of people I rarely ever get to see! I have much more responsibilities at this gathering and I have more much more confidence than I did 3 years ago and will likely make tons of knew friends! There is going to be over 25,000 people at NYG! Crazy crazy crazy!!! I am in the middle of packing and trying to get ready for it! In 24 hours I will be on my way to good ole Texas!!! When I get back I will be sure to blog about the whole thing!
 xoxo
Madison


 My excited face!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment