Sunday, July 7, 2013

LCMS NYG 2013 Trip!!!

I just got back yesterday evening from a NINE hour car ride from Texas! If you read my previous post you would know that I was going to San Antonio, Texas for the 2013 LCMS National Youth Gathering. I am glad I went and I realized a lot there and about myself and saw so many people that I never get to see! It was quite different from the last one, in both good and not so good ways, but an awesome experience nonetheless! I was able to go to some sessions and hear the speakers talk about topics like worship music, money, and dating & divorce. It was great! Here are some pictures from the trip!

The whole group on the 4th of July!

Missouri LYF Clyfr Reps!


Inside the Alamodome!


Missouri District Booth

Dancing!

                                                                        
Our view


Hope ya had a wonderful 4th of July! 

xoxo
Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment