Monday, July 22, 2013

Busy Busy Busy!!!

So lately I have been so busy! Last week I worked a lot and got to see Les Miserables at the Muny! The Muny is an outdoor amphitheater in Forest Park where they show 7 different musicals during the summer. My grandma and mom have had season tickets forever and I always get to go to at least one. I was not disappointed with Les Mis and the singing gave me goosebumps! The next day I also got my senior portraits done. I loved it and thought they turned out great and can't wait to get the proofs in the mail!

Yesterday I finally got to go back to church but sadly my youth group was still coming back from a servant trip. But it was great nonetheless! This week I am cleaning like a madwoman and working a bunch while my mother is getting ready to leave town. Then I get 6 days off to spend time at my grandpas house and to spend time in the ozarks for an LYF thing! So crazy! After all this I have to start getting ready for senior year and school while still working a bunch!(If you didn't know, I work at Six Flags.) I have to go shopping for some clothes and also get school supplies. There is so much to do but so little time! While being so busy I have to remember that God comes first and that sometimes its good just to slow down.

Ephesians 5:15-17 says,
"Look carefully then how you walk, not as unwise but as wise, making the best use of the time, because the days are evil. Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the will of the Lord is."
I have to remember that God should come before everything and to not get caught up with the business of life!
xoxo
Madison


No comments:

Post a Comment