Monday, July 15, 2013

Another Realization and a New Goal.

Lately I have been struggling with the judgement from other people. The judgement from family and even just what other people might think of me. It bothered me that I can't be perfect for everyone and a lot of people won't be happy with the type of person I am and the type of goals and dreams I have. But then I had the realization that it shouldn't matter! It's ok even if my parents and family or that friend of parents doesn't like what job I want or what I want to do with my life! I should be doing what I think is best for me and what I believe God is calling me to do and what I am passionate about! I need to just stop thinking about the pressure and judgement from other people who don't  really matter and focus on the all the other people who really do love and care about me and are supporting me and my dreams. My new goal is to not let what other people think about me and my dreams negatively affect me in a bad way and to use this new empowerment to pursue my dreams and goals even if the world is against it! 

Romans 12:2 says "Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will."

This verse helped me and knowing that the only judgement that really matters is God's but even through everything I do, He loves me no matter what! 

xoxo 
Madison


No comments:

Post a Comment